One4all, Ireland’s leading Gift Card company, has discovered what really makes the Irish public happy at Christmas. According to new research* carried out by One4all Ireland, 73 per cent of Irish adults believe in Christmas miracles and to help make these miracles come true, this year One4all has pledged to spread extra cheer by granting a number of special wishes!
Throughout October and November, the Irish public were invited to enter One4all’s Christmas Wishes competition and submit their wish, big or small, to be in with a chance of winning a prize like no other – memories that will last a lifetime!
• 42% of Irish adults say they are happier now than this time last year
• 37% have had a Christmas wish come true
• ‘More time to relax over the Christmas period’ was voted Ireland’s no.1 Christmas wish (18%)
• 57% say family is what makes them the most happy
• 73% believe in Christmas miracles
Commenting on the survey findings Aoife Davey, Group Marketing Manager at One4all Ireland, said:
“We are absolutely thrilled to be in a position to grant the wishes of a lucky number of people this year! From our survey results, it’s easy to see what truly makes the people of Ireland happy and it’s heart-warming to see how much family means to them.”